International Business Summit
It is a proud moment to announce the International Business Summit (IBS) in Bengaluru, India on 18-19 January 2019. This Summit will highlight the theme of “Business above Innovation & Technology” and will focus on fostering economic growth globally.
IBS is the pre-eminent annual entrepreneurship gathering that convenes entrepreneurs, investors, delegates and supporters from around the world. It creates an environment that empowers them to grow their business from their current level to the next heights. It is the platform to take their ideas to the global platforms through two days of networking, mentoring, and serious business discussions. The Summit empowers entrepreneurs to innovate and pitch their ideas, build partnerships, secure funding, and find their target customers.
Highlights Of The Event :
To Whom does IBS Help?
Manufacturers : To get to know which new markets they can expand into or find people (exporters & trade agents) who can help to export the products to international markets.
IT & ITES Companies : To get to know new and emerging countries from where tech and service outsourcing can be done.
Traders : To get connected with trade agents and importers who can help you find good products that is optimum to sell in Karnataka markets.
Service Providers : To get connected to many international companies who are operating out of Karnataka or who intend to start operations in Karnataka, so that they can offer their services to these companies. They also can connect with other business owners who can collaborate and support in increasing their business.
Exporters : To get to know new products that could be acquired and sold in international markets. FIEO shall have active participation in the event.
Foreign Chambers and Consulates : They wish to find interested people who would like to increase bi-lateral trade with their countries either by means on investing in their countries or export/import activity.
- IBS shall have representatives, chambers, Trade commissioners, Consul’s from a minimum of 10 countries.
- IBS will attract all leading Exporters and Importers of Karnataka.
- IBS will attract all leading Manufacturers, Service Providers and Traders of Karnataka.
- IBS will attract all leading IT & ITES companies from Karnataka.
- IBS helps to promote and brand the projects on site as well as on-air.
- IBS will establish a neutral sales environment that allows a faster market penetration.
- IBS will provide a flexible environment with a wide range of sales and marketing opportunities.
- IBS will help create a productive network with stakeholders in the “Manufacturers or IT & ITES Exports industry” to grow business.
- IBS will provide assistance to aide to reach the target audience with its’ cost effective sales and marketing objectives.
- IBS will facilitate seamless opportunities for branding, meeting and conducting business with travel trade and discerning consumers.
- IBS will facilitate Collaboration meets to improve collaboration, joint ventures and identify buyers.
- IBS will facilitate Business Growth Platforms to interact with industry leaders for improvement of business processes and profitability.