The Great Indian Wedding Race is a contest that allows ‘'brides to be'’ to showcase their candidature to be "The Bride" for The Wedding Race and get a chance to win the bumper prize of a free Destination wedding for 30 guests including 15 rooms, meals, decor, sound, light, etc.. The winner will be based on the best and the most creative bridal profile sent to us through social media.
There will be a total of 5 seasons:
- Season 1 - 1 Oct 2020 to 31 Oct 2020
- Season 2 - 1 Nov 2020 to 30 Nov 2020
- Season 3 - 1 Dec 2020 to 31 Dec 2020
- Season 4 - 1 Jan 2021 to 31 Jan 2021
- Season 5 - 1 Feb 2021 to 28 Feb 2021
Winner of every season would get a 2 night 3 day all-inclusive honeymoon package at a destination as listed. On the last day of the season, (last day on the calendar month) we will tally the points, and announce the winner on our Instagram page. The contestant with the maximum number of points will be the winner of the season.
For Season 1 the destination was Como Point Yamu, Thailand, which is a premium 5 star property. For Season 2, the destination is in Thailand.
How to participate?
> As a participant you will register by filling a simple form and giving the necessary details along with your photo. The registration fee is ₹5000 + taxes.
> Once we upload your picture from our Instagram page you will share the picture to your story tagging @espousal.zeroin to get likes and comments.
> The bride with the most number of likes and comments at the end of the season (last day of the calendar month), will be the season winner. 1 Like = 1 point, 1 Comment = 5 points.
> The season winners will have the opportunity to participate in the grand finale for a chance to win the Bumper Prize of an all-inclusive 3D2N Destination Wedding!
> To determine the bumper prize winner; 5 videos will be posted on the @espousal.zeroin Instagram page. Each one of the 5 season winners will be allotted a specific video.
> Share your video to get maximum likes and comments. The bride with the maximum likes and comments as of 31st March 2021 will win the Bumper Prize!
For more details visit – https://www.espousal.in/wedding-race/
The following are the Terms and Conditions of TGI WEDDING RACE 2020
I. FOR THE 5 SEASONS
- Successful submission of Entry is further subject to checks and verifications by TGIWR reserves all rights to reject any Entry due to non-compliance of any of these Terms and Conditions or for furnishing any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information or uploading any obscene pictures.
- Winners of every season would need to claim the prize within 3 days of announcement of the winner.
- Claiming the prize would entail that you have consented on the terms and conditions of this document.
- If the same does not reach us by email within 3 working days, it would deem to have lapsed and the next winner in-line would be awarded the prize.
- Honeymoon destination would be as announced on our website : https://www.espousal.in/
- The prize is 2N of stay and 3D of all 3 meals.
- This does not include flight tickets, Visa and local travel.
II. FOR THE BUMPER WINNER
- Destination wedding (Destination announced in the website)
- 15 rooms / 30 people stay and all meals will be provided absolutely free of cost
- Sound, Light, Decor will be provided absolutely free of cost
- The prize does not include flight tickets and local transport
- Passports, Visas, etc., validity of the same would be the sole responsibility of the contestant.
III. GENERAL TERMS
- TGI WEDDING RACE (“Contest”) is a contest that allows ‘brides to be’ to showcase their candidature to be the Bride for The Wedding Race and get a chance to win the Bumper prize of getting married in a 2 night destination along with the family and friends for up to 30 people / 15 rooms.
- The winners wedding will be scheduled within 12 months of the completion of the contest.
- To participate in the Contest the ‘Bride to be’ should submit an entry for herself by filling out the entry form available on the TGI WEDDING RACE website, this will require details of her/ groom to be / location and picture of herself or with the groom.
- The entry process has 3 steps – Entry Form / Share Picture / Make Payment
The participant after completing the above step will get an email notification to answer certain questions related to the company. The bride to be will also be prompted to share pictures/Videos of herself in case she has not done the same on social media.
The Contest entries will be accepted as per dates on the website
- Participation in the contest is open to women who, on the date of entry, are legal residents of India, at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and will be getting married within 18 months from the commencement date of this Contest (“bride to be”). Employees, officers, directors and their immediate family members of TGI WEDDING RACE BRIDE / and their advertising and promotion agencies associated with this Contest are not eligible to participate in the Contest.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person and only bride to be shall submit her Entry; entries made in bulk or by third parties are prohibited.
Because a valid Entry and selection as Winner entails Commitments and are subject to exercising personal rights and consents, the bride to be is obligated to take permissions of her parents before submitting Entry with their names and pictures / videos in the Contest. An Entry submitted would deem such permission already having been taken by the family.
- 1 season winner cannot be a part of any other season
- Entries received after the closing dates shall not be considered and will be rejected.
- The participation fee is non refundable.
- Participant agrees and confirms that once the Contest entry is submitted the same cannot be withdrawn for any reason whatsoever without prior intimation to TGI WEDDING RACE BRIDE company by the Participant. An entry once withdrawn cannot be re- submitted.
- All the participants selected from the valid entries in the manner mentioned above will be required to submit necessary evidence in support of their Entry Form, including proof of their upcoming wedding function to the satisfaction of TGIWR Non-submission of such supporting evidence and documents will be treated as non-compliance of the terms and conditions and the participant’s Entry would be treated as null and void and the participant would not be entitled to any claims against TGIWR to the Contest
- TGIWR in consultation with COMPANY shall declare the winning Bride of every contest (Winners of the Contest) from amongst all valid Entries. The Winning Bride shall be announced on the social media handles of TGI WEDDING RACE BRIDE on or after 05th of every month.
- Winners of the Contest will be selected based on the maximum shares and likes as submitted by the bride to be in the Entry form and the creativity of the entire Entry.
- The Winners in the Contest will feature in the theme of the wedding scheduled to be in May 2021.
- TGIWR will declare the results as per its sole discretion and the same shall be final and cannot be challenged in any way or contested by any other party or individual.
The FIVE winners of each season /Finalists will enter for the final round of likes and comments of the company video. The highest share n liked video of the company will be judged as the winner for the wedding in March 2021
TGIWR will organize the entire wedding as a Grand finale prize won in the destination sponsored for 30 total guests from both the bride n Groom side, two night stay with double sharing accommodation and all meals, events for the wedding.
- The offer is valid only from the point Destination of the wedding , all transportation/ travel to and fro to be taken care by the couple n families.Organisers will not take any responsibility for the travel .
- In case any Bride creates any hindrance, does not cooperate, misbehaves during the season,TGIWR shall have full rights to debar them from further participation and forfeit all benefits declared to such team / winner.
- All Winners of the Contest shall sign an agreement for appearance as the face of the Title TGIWR Bride,/ and all promotional marketing of the TGI WEDDING RACE BRIDE Under this agreement the Winners of the Contest would be granting all IP rights with respect to their video / appearance to the respective creator of copyright content without any recourse or any monetary benefit, Royalty or any other claim in that regard.
- The 5 winning Brides (Winners of the contest)along with the title Bride will be featured in the Media.
Others Terms & Conditions
- This Contest shall be governed by these term and conditions and the provisions of applicable Law;
- The Contest is organised by The Great Indian Wedding Race and reserves the right to cancel any entries and debar all such entries from the contest at its own discretion;
- TGIWR reserves the right to change/ modify the terms and conditions of this Contest or restrict the number of winners or to withdraw this Contest at any point in time;
- All entries are subject to verification, including without limitation, verification of eligibility through checks as deemed appropriate by TGIWR and complete compliance with these Terms and Conditions. TGIWR has the sole right to disqualify any Image/ Entries/ Participants at any stage of the contest in spite of qualifying earlier if the same is not in compliance with the Terms and conditions herein specified or applicable laws, regulation/ or any Policies that may be specified by TGIWR;
- TGIWR may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any submissions and prohibit further participation in this Contest of any person who tampers with or benefits from any tampering with the submission process or with the operation of this Contest or acts in violation of these terms and conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person;
- TGIWR shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or in case the Destination wedding could not be organized /shot due to termination of collaboration between TGIWR and or due to any Force Majeure event like weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, acts of God or any other circumstances including the operation or disruption of the internet/ telephone systems and in such cases, TGIWR may cancel all or any part of the Contest without any liability to any person whatsoever;
- TGIWR shall also not be responsible for any loss or damage if it has to discontinue or cancel the Contest in compliance with any law, ruling, order, regulation, requirement or instruction of any Central/State Government or for any other unavoidable reason beyond its control. The participants shall be informed of such discontinuance/ cancellation at the earliest.
- For any clarification on these Terms and Conditions, please contact Ammu Nair +91 8075315549 TGIWR will not be responsible in case any of the terms of the Contest are misunderstood or misconstrued by the participant. TGIWR shall not be liable to make any payment towards any expenses, which is incurred by the participant/ winner whatsoever;
- All taxes, if any, which will incur on the participants and/ or winner will be borne by the participants and/ or winners alone and TGIWR shall not be liable to bear the same. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between Participants and TGIWR the Participants shall have no authority to bind TGIWR in any manner whatsoever;
- TGIWR accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or any Third Parties;
- In no event TGIWR shall be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Contest, its services (however arising, including negligence). TGIWR shall not be responsible for any Product or Service liability of any kind.
- Participants by making the Entry undertake and confirm that they own the copyright and all kinds of Intellectual Property Rights, as applicable in the information submitted by them in the Entry in the Contest to be used by TGIWR in the manner envisaged in these Terms and Conditions and shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of Infringement of Copyrights or any kind of Intellectual Property Rights belonging to any other Person / Entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify TGIWR, its Directors, Officers, Employees, etc. on the happening of such an Event (including without limitation cost of Attorney, Legal Charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
- Participants of the Contest by submitting the entry form including unsuccessful Entry grant unequivocal permission to TGIWR and its agents to store in perpetuity, the photographs of the participants/ winners and the information which is deemed to be voluntarily supplied during the course of Participation and collect, store and use their personal information and data as provided hereinafter. Personal information and data provided by the Participants (bride to be ) will be deemed as non-confidential, and provided willingly. The participants hereby discharge all obligations of confidentiality. TGIWR shall be free to reproduce, use, display, adapt, modify, disclose and distribute the information to its Sponsors and/ or Third Parties or through any media not known or developed in the future without limitation for the purpose of marketing this Contest or any such related activity and no other permission of any manner shall be required from the Participant/ winner in this regard. Participants also assign copyright and all kinds of Intellectual Property Rights in the photographs / videos and the information being furnished in the Contest to TGIWR and acknowledge that TGIWR may use the same in the promotion and marketing of its business.
If any insensitive pictures/contents are posted by the contestants themselves or through someone else on direction of the contestant, then we will take suitable legal action as per the laws of the land.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in this terms and conditions and any circumstances whatsoever, TGIWR shall not be liable for any incidental, ancillary, direct, indirect, special or consequential damages including but not limited to lost profits or injury or death, whether in contract or based on any theory of liability.
Disputes if any, shall be subject to Bangalore jurisdiction only
CONSENT BY WINNERS:
For people who are winning, either the Season Prizes of 2N3D or the person winning the Grand Finale of the Version, the following has to be adhered to :
- Engagement Proof
- Wedding Proof
- Valid Passport
- Valid Visa
- Flight tickets
The voucher will be handed over on producing the above.
For the person winning the bumper prize, all arrangements will be at the discretion of TGI Wedding Race in conjunction with the winner on a mutually understandable basis. No undue, unreasonable demands would be made by the winner.
By checking the Terms and Conditions box, you consent to the above.