'Unveiling the story of aspiration, compassion and pride with walk in style', it's the time to put yourself on the stage and be the Queen you deserve to be.
Milestone Pageants invites girls/women, who are passionate to become the face of change and are confident of being a perfect combination of beauty with brains.
Out here, sky is the limit!
Milestone Pageants awaits their first ever, Miss & Mrs. Virtual Global Queen.
* Event duration 10 days (10 tasks)
* Each day a task will be given which will have to be completed by the contestants in the given time frame
* Top 5 Winners will be declared from each category
* Gift Hampers for all participants
* All contestants will get Sash, Sub-Title and Certificate
* Video song performance with a famous film celebrity along with a congratulatory message
* Top 5 Winners from Miss and Mrs. Category will get a Crown, Sash, Certificate and Trophy
* Top 5 contestants will get direct entry into Miss and Mrs. Global International 2020 in Vietnam
* Top 10 contestants will get direct entry into Miss and Mrs. Asia International in 2021 in Nepal
Terms & Conditions
1. Registrations once confirmed shall not be refunded.
2. Ticketgenie is the official service provider of this event and not the organiser.
3. Participate by registering yourself after reading the Rules and Regulations carefully.
4. Please send your details (viz Name, Age, Marital Status, City & 2 Photographs) via WhatsApp +919838202059 / 951926294.
Next, you shall be sent a detailed application form by e-mail.
Rules & Regulations
1. The applicant should be between 18 to 30 years and if married, 21 years and above.
2. Applicant can be unmarried, married, divorced, separated or a widow holding either a valid Passport or any National ID.
3. Selection by organisers will be via telephonic interview, photograph or video byte.
4. Applicant may be required to produce their age proof, passport/drivers licence/birth certificate.
5. Applicant must agree to abide by all rules, as changed from time to time by the organizers.
6. The decision of the judges of the organisers is final in all cases.
7. While performing tasks contestants will not be allowed to smoke or use alcoholic beverages or drugs.
8. The organisers are not responsible for any delays or non receipt of applications on any account and for any reason whatsoever.
9. Applicants once short listed cannot participate or promote other similar events.
10. The applicants will have to participate in a disciplined and diligent manner as per the given schedule.
11. The organisers are not responsible if the sponsors do not make good the prizes promised by them.
12. The organisers are not responsible for any loss or physical injury that occurs to the applicants during their tasks.
13. Incorrect information shall result in disqualification, whether discovered prior to, during or after participation.
14. The schedule of events and qualification rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the organisers.
15. The organisers are not responsible for non completion / non occurrence of the event.
16. In the event of any dispute, the organisers decision is final and binding on the applicant.
17. Registration amounts will not be returned or adjusted or carried forward either due to non-participation or visa rejection.
18. The organisers are entitled to disqualify a contestant, without any compensation or refund if contestant is behaving inappropriate or disrespectful towards the sponsors/staff of the organization/other contestants.
19. If the winner violates the rules and regulation then she shall have to pay the compensation as decided by the organisers.
20. All disputes shall be settled in the Jurisdiction of Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India court of law.
21. Contestants must understand that if she is selected as a Winner in her competition. The next 1 year her professional affairs as said Winner will be under the sole management of Milestone Pageants/or their licenses and she cannot participate and will not give any written or oral endorsements commercially without the expressed permission of said same.
22. Contestants must further acknowledge that all rights for any appearances, endorsements, speaking engagements, acting roles, etc. resulting from winning or being a contestant in any regional, state or international competition affiliated with Milestone Pageants shall belong exclusively to same.
23. During their reign, all Titleholders, Subtitle Holders shall agree to be loyal to the Title Of Milestone Pageants and give their time and energy to their pageant title only. That this is the Titleholders main pageant-related priority and that Titleholder will not promote verbally, in writing, or on any social media any other pageant title(s) or pageant system(s) and cannot participate in any other state/national/international pageant for 2 years and cannot become associate/presenter/organiser for any other pageant on State/National/International Level.
24. If the Title Holder wants to participate in any other event before her term of Over (2 years) she will have to surrender her Title Crown Sash, Prize to the organizers.
25. Applicant must have never have, or during her reign, posed for any photography, video, or film associated with any nudity or pornography. Nor has she ever or is presently involved in any form of employment which involves partial or complete nudity.