Tickets Are Available At Box Office.
Namma Bengaluru is ready to host, the prestigious ATP Challenger Tour, Bengaluru Open 2020.
Be sure of some exciting world class tennis games with 48 singles players and 16 doubles pairs battling it out to lift the Bengaluru Open Crown.
This tournament will give the Indian players an opportunity to earn valuable points on home turf and thus propel into the top 50 worldwide.
Witness players from nearly 20 different countries go hard at each other!
This would be the biggest ATP Challenger event in South Asia with a prize money of US$ 162,000.
Popular Indian ace players like Leander Paes, Prajnesh Guneshwaran, Ramkumar Ramanathan, Saket Myneni, Sumit Nagal, Divij Sharan, and many more are expected to enter this contest and thus battle for supremacy.
A, week long challenging tennis awaits You ...
15th February (Saturday)
Match 1 - 1st Singles Semi-Finals starts at 2:00 PM
Match 2 - 2nd Singles Semi-Finals starts after the completion of the 1st Semi-Finals.
Match 3 - Doubles finals starting Not Before 6: 30 PM
16th February (Sunday)
Match 1 - Singles finals Starting at 6:00 PM
LOPEZ PEREZ ENRIQUE
F. SILVA FREDERICO
Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Children of 3 years age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of an adult who also has a ticket for the match.
- The Ticket should be produced at the time of entry for validation. Entry will be not allowed if security features are tampered.
- Please retain the Ticket until the end of the match.
- Each entry Ticket is valid for one person only and No re-entry will be allowed.
- Stands are on free seating and will be on first come first serve basis.
- Bottles (glass or plastic), lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, cameras and other professional recording devices, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances are not allowed.
- Metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, helmets, laptop, bags (including laptop bags) or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any person are not allowed inside the stadium. Pocket camera with fixed lenses will be permitted.
- No food or alcohol or any beverage may be brought into the stadium.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of the ticket holder.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited within the stadium premises.
- Foul, abusive or unruly language/racist comment or behavior, entry onto field of play at any time and throwing of any article will not be tolerated. Any person found behaving in any such manner shall be removed from the venue at the discretion of the organizer.
- This ticket shall not be exchanged/ceded/sold and transferred whether in a commercial or promotional context.
- The ticket holder shall not engage in any form of ‘Ambush Marketing’ on match days and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with/detracts from or infringes the rights of any official sponsor, licensee or commercial partner.
- The authorities have the right to take action against any misconduct.
- The organizer reserves the right of admission and frisking for security reasons at any point in time.
- Ticketgenie is the official service provider of this event and not the organizer.