EducationToday will be hosting one of the largest educator's gatherings of the year -The 10th National Conference on K-12 leadership and the India School Merit Awards on the 7th of December, 2022 at Taj Bangalore. The conference will be a colossal gathering of principals, educators and stake holders all under one roof from across the country, to participate in some insightful discussions and brainstorming sessions. The award show will witness some of the top schools from various categories being awarded and felicitated for their exemplary contributions in the field of education. The conference will feature panel discussions where some of the top principals from the K-12 segment as well as some brilliant visionaries will participate in insightful discussions to provide some food for thought on topics relevant to the education fraternity, after which the forum will be open for Q&A sessions for the delegates. The next part of the conference will be the India School Merit Awards, where various schools will be awarded under different categories based on an extensive ranking survey initiated by the EducationToday survey and jury teams. These categories include the Top 20 ICSE Schools, Best CBSE School, Top 10 Boarding Schools, Top 20 Day Cum Boarding Schools, to name a few. A special category of awards called the IPJA or India's Prestigious Jury Awards (school) will also be awarded to a few handpicked schools pan-India based on various categories. These awards categories are devised on the basis of a thorough survey conducted the EducationToday team and a team of jury members. So, block your calendar immediately and make sure to not miss the most awaited event in the field of education - The 10th National Conference on K-12 leadership and the India School Merit Awards!
Terms & Conditions
1. The fee includes tea/snacks and lunch on the day of the conference.
2. The conference is non-residential and the timings are: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm.
3. The conference is subjected to alteration/cancellation/changes etc. at the discretion of EducationToday.
4. There will be no refund if the nominee cancels their slots.
5. In case the conference is rescheduled due to unforeseen/unavoidable reasons, participants would be informed of the alternative date.
6. Educational product and service corporates will not be entertained in the academician fees and will not be allowed to attend the conference. If found, there will be no refund, and the delegation will be cancelled.
Taj Bangalore,Kempegowda International Airport, Devanahalli, Gangamuthanahalli, Bangalore - 560300