The Devil Awaits for you at Heart Of Delhi (Connaught Place)
Get ready for the rawest cage fight night, Devil's Octagon Season 2 is coming on your way on May 28th. We are thrilled to introduce Devils Octagon, India's premier MMA promotion, which aims to revolutionize the Indian MMA scene and provide a platform for aspiring fighters to showcase their skills on a global stage where the Fighters prepare to face & test their Strengths, Skills, & Patience with their competitors across the Globe.
Karnail Singh Stadium, New Delhi Railway Station, Basant Ln, Railway Colony, Paharganj, New Delhi, Delhi 110055
Terms & Conditions
- Carry a valid government-issued photo ID proof ( Drivers License/ Aadhar/Passport).
- No refund on a purchased ticket is possible, even in case of any rescheduling.
- Organizers, associate partners, and sponsors assume no responsibility in terms of artist no-show.
- Alcohol and smoking is strictly prohibited and any mis-behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Organizers reserve the right to perform security checks including frisking at all entry points.
In-case anyone is found violating rules, they will be denied entry despite holding a valid
ticket WITHOUT any refund.
- Consumption and sale of illegal substances is strictly prohibited. Persons in an inebriated
state will be denied entry.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives,
guns, fireworks, helmets, laser devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the
venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- Organizers or any of its agents, officers and employees shall not be responsible for any
injury, damage, theft, losses or cost suffered at or as a result of the event of any part of it.
- Parking near or at the venue premises is at the risk of the vehicle owner. Organizer will not
hold responsibility for any damage or theft of any vehicles within the stipulated parking
premises of the venue.
- Rights of admission reserved, even to valid ticket holders.
- The event is subject to Force Majeure conditions.