Bengaluru, the Garden City has been given the privilege of hosting 6th Edition of ATP Challenger event - Bengaluru Tennis Open from 12th-18th February 2024 at KSLTA Stadium
World class Tennis championship involving participation from among the top players in the world with 32 Singles players and 16 Doubles pairs fighting for prestigious Bengaluru Open Trophy.
The Bengaluru Open is a conscious effort to improve the mileage of tennis and increase the visibility of our city. This is South Asia's biggest tennis tournament of ATP.
This edition promised a weeklong of exciting Tennis like no other. Come & witness best of Tennis plays at KSLTA Stadium.
We await your presence!
|16th February 2024
|Singles Quarter Finals and Doubles Semi Finals
|1:00 PM Onwards
|17th February 2024
|Singles Semi Finals & Doubles Finals
|18th February, 2024
Yu Hsiou Hsu
Karnataka State Lawn Tennis Association, Cubbon Park, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560001.
Terms & Conditions
- Please carry a valid ID proof along with you.
- Internet handling fee per ticket may be levied. Please check your total amount before payment.
- Children of 3 years age or over must have their own ticket and all persons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by and under the supervision of an adult who also has a ticket for the match.
- The Ticket should be produced at the time of entry for validation. Entry will be not allowed if security features are tampered.
- Please retain the Ticket until the end of the match.
- Each entry Ticket is valid for one person only and No re-entry will be allowed.
- Stands are on free seating and will be on first come first serve basis.
- Bottles (glass or plastic), lighters, tins or cans, musical instruments, cameras and other professional recording devices, flammable, toxic, illegal or hazardous substances are not allowed.
- Metal containers, firecrackers, fireworks, weapons, helmets, laptop, bags (including laptop bags) or any other article which might endanger or unduly annoy any person are not allowed inside the stadium. Pocket camera with fixed lenses will be permitted.
- No food or alcohol or any beverage may be brought into the stadium.
- The organizer does not take any responsibility for injuries, loss or theft of any personal belongings of the ticket holder.
- Smoking and drinking is strictly prohibited within the stadium premises.
- Foul, abusive or unruly language/racist comment or behavior, entry onto field of play at any time and throwing of any article will not be tolerated. Any person found behaving in any such manner shall be removed from the venue at the discretion of the organizer.
- This ticket shall not be exchanged/ceded/sold and transferred whether in a commercial or promotional context.
- The ticket holder shall not engage in any form of ‘Ambush Marketing’ on match days and shall not conduct any activity that conflicts with/detracts from or infringes the rights of any official sponsor, licensee or commercial partner.
- The authorities have the right to take action against any misconduct.
- The organizer reserves the right of admission and frisking for security reasons at any point in time.
- Ticketgenie is the official service provider of this event and not the organizer.